Friday, May 4, 2012

Legoland in Malaysia


Do you play LEGO? I do when I was a kid, I still remembered mine was just a small box of LEGO bricks to build houses, and sometimes I can play it for the whole day! It was really fun to play for it because with my imaginations, I really can build many things other than houses...... haha :)

On 7 June 1968, the first Legoland Park was opened in Billund,Denmark. This theme park featured elaborate models of miniature towns built entirely from Lego bricks. This year on 15th September, Legoland Malaysia will be the first in Asia, it is packed full of more than 40 rides, shows and attractions. Imagine you can build your way through a full day of non-stop fun!! Wow...

Can't wait for it right?
Log on to www.legoland.com.my or www.redtix.airasia.com for tickets information.

Don't forget to have fun, cheers......

No comments:

Post a Comment